An R package for simulating different methods of recording data based on direct observation of behavior, where behavior is modeled by an alternating renewal process.
- To what extent does partial interval recording over-estimate prevalence?
- Measurement-comparable effect sizes for single-case studies of free-operant behavior
- Four methods for analyzing partial interval recording data, with application to single-case research
- New article: Alternating renewal process models for behavioral observation
- Alternating renewal process models for behavioral observation: Simulation methods and validity implications