Special Education Pro-Sem
Dr. Marcia Barnes from the department of Special Education invited me to visit her pro-seminar this afternoon and talk about some of my work on meta-analytic methods for single-case research. Thanks very much to the students for asking such thoughtful and engaging questions. Here are the slides, which include some additional material that we didn’t get to talk about.
- Analysis and meta-analysis of single-case designs with a standardized mean difference statistic: A primer and applications
- Converting from d to r to z when the design uses extreme groups, dichotomization, or experimental control
- New article: Measurement-comparable effect sizes for single-case studies of free-operant behavior
- A standardized mean difference effect size for multiple baseline designs
- A d-statistic for single-case designs that is equivalent to the usual between-groups d-statistics