Yesterday evening I again had the pleasure of visiting Dr. Barnes’ pro seminar for first year students in Special Education, where I shared some of my work on research synthesis and meta-analysis of single-case research. Here are the slides from my presentation.
Special Education Pro-Sem
- Special Education Pro-Sem
- Correlations between standardized mean differences
- New article: Design-comparable effect sizes in multiple baseline designs: A general modeling framework
- New article: Measurement-comparable effect sizes for single-case studies of free-operant behavior
- The clubSandwich package for meta-analysis with RVE